Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions outlined below are important. Please read them carefully. When you agree to purchase from Tension 24, you enter into a contract with us, and you agree to the terms and conditions below.
Your use of this site or purchase from Tension 24 indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
‘Customer’ is the person who purchases or seeks services from Tension 24; it is also referred to as "you".
- When you make a purchase agreement by using this website it is a legally binding contract between you and Tension 24.
- Tension 24 reserves the right to make changes to this website and these terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice.
- All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST.
- Orders made by you for products on this website are not binding on Tension 24 until accepted by us.
- Tension 24 will not be liable for failure of service by your internet service provider.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to ensure that information on this website is correct and accurate, but Tension 24 makes no representations as to the accuracy of the information. Tension 24 accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained on this website.
- We offer you a 14 day return, exchange or refund, provided your product has not been used. All products must be returned at your cost in the original manufacturers packaging as you received them from us. After 14 days, Tension 24 will provide you with an exchange or a store credit to the value of your purchase. Please note, Store credits and\or gift vouchers, expire 12 months from date of issue.
- Shipping charges for exchanges and\or credits will be at your cost.
- To make a warranty claim, Tension 24 will not pay or refund your postage and handling costs.
- The product must be returned in its original packaging where possible and with all contents as shipped to you.
- When you return your product under a warranty claim , you must include:
- Your name, contact telephone number and address.
- We suggest you return your product in person or by ‘registered post’ as Tension 24 will not be responsible for items that are lost or misdirected.
- You are not permitted to use the Tension 24 trademark, logo or any graphic without the express written authority of Tension 24.
- Tension 24 shall not be responsible for any loss of damages, however occurring, resulting as a consequence of your use of this website. Limitation of liability is extended but not limited to negligence, special, consequential, direct or indirect damages, including but not limited to loss of data, profit or any other loss however caused resulting from your use of this website.
- Tension 24 will not be held responsible where your account or computer terminal is used without your consent. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your account and access to your computer terminal. It is your duty to keep your credit card in a secure location, and not to divulge your details so as to permit unauthorized use.
- Generally the estimated delivery time* takes 1 to 3 business days (Monday through Friday excluding public holidays), from the date your payment is received.
- Tension 24 will make every effort to deliver your product according to the estimated delivery times* however, we do not guarantee that we will deliver within this time frame where circumstances are beyond our control.
- Unless otherwise agreed by us, we will deliver your products to the address indicated on your Order Confirmation. If no-one is available to take delivery of your products, our carrier will leave a card so you can collect your product from your local depot (identification may be required). Where delivery is by our courier service and no-one is available to take delivery, they will leave a card requesting you to telephone them to arrange a suitable time and date for redelivery (charges may apply) or collection.
- Title and risk of loss to all products will pass to you on delivery.
*Depends on location/mail service etc.