The Adidas Stabil OptiFit is a fast, high-performance indoor shoe for Badminton that gives you a solid, anti roll outsole. The shoe features adiPRENE®+ to maintain propulsion, shock-absorbing adiPRENE® under the heel and adaptive 3D TORSION® midfoot support. A bevelled heel enhances stability.
The Adidas Stabil Optifit is currently the No. 1 selling indoor shoe. It is one of the most widely worn shoes among Indoor Sport players.
It is a very lightweight, high impact shoe with a full rubber outsole, which allows you to transfer every move directly to the court. This shoe allows instantaneous changes of direction and momentum while reducing the potential of serious ankle roll injuries.
The shoe is designed to dramatically reduce ankle roll. That is to say if you land on the outside edge of your foot, the shoe redistributes your weight back to the inside which helps prevent serious ankle injury when rolling outward. The upper section of the shoe is one piece of material, which provides for exceptionally high stability when moving laterally and ensures the forefoot is firmly held in the shoe when stopping or turning quickly.
Sometimes its easier to put the shoes on and walk around, all of the features and benefits become more evident in that situation
- Durable synthetic upper - breathable hardwearing mesh.
- adiTUFF - abrasion resistant , durable material in the upper toe.
- adiPrene+ maintains forefoot propulsion and efficiency.
- 3D torsion system - for better midfoot integrity whilst playing.
- Two-piece SPEEDCUT™ element for lateral and diagonal support.
- adiPRENE - under the heel for superior cushioning at impact taking the strain of ligaments.
- adiWEAR 6 Outsole - for the best durability in high-wear areas
- Non-marking outsole
This is a top shoe for all levels of players, giving great shock absorption and support for beginners to the upper levels of play.
TENSION 24 is the Australian Distributor for the Adidas Stabil Optifit, the best indoor shoe in the world.
This awesome shoe comes in two different colours: