Your privacy is very important to us at Tension 24 and we take it very seriously. Please take a couple of minutes to read and understand our policies. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy statement, please contact us.
- A record of your visit logs the following information for statistical purposes - the user''s IP address, the date and time of the visit to the website, the pages accessed and documents downloaded, the previous website visited and the type of browser used. No attempt will be made to identify an end user or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect our service provider''s logs. This information is analysed at the end of each month to determine the sites usage statistics.
- The site retains the email address of people who send emails when purchasing products for the purpose of sending a response. They are stored in a secure area within the site database and may be used for marketing purposes.
- The site also retains an email address of people who join up to the "Email Subscription Facility" for the purpose of sending regular emails. They are stored in a secure area within the site database and may be used for marketing purposes.
- Your personal information will not be disclosed to any third party.
- You should note that there are inherent risks associated with transmission of information via the Internet. You should make your own assessment of the potential risks to the security of your information when making a decision as to whether or not you should utilise this site.
- Your credit card payments are processed securely and via Securepay payment gateway in conjunction with the CBA Bank. When proceeding to the checkout screen your transaction details are protected under 128 bit SSL encryption for transfer to the payment gateway.
- Customers credit card details are not stored by the website only passed to the bank for processing.