Wilson Kaos JR QL US 4 JR tennis shoes
The Wilson Kaos Junior QL Junior tennis shoe is a lightweight, comfortable tennis shoe for the competitive junior.
Wilson Kaos JR QL Kids Tennis Shoe is a light, comfortable shoe for the competitive junior player. The Quicklace technology lets you get in and out of your shoes fast! One pull on the laces and you are in, and then pop the laces into a small pocket on the tongue of the shoe.
The shoe has good lateral support with Endofit sole and R-DST+ cushioning.
- 2D-F.S: Reinforcement that spreads throughout strategic areas in the forefoot for excellent support, increased reactivity, lateral support and more control
- Endofit: Sole offering a great amount of comfort and naturally adapts to your foot's shape
- Quicklace: One pull tightening for easy on and off
- Duralast: All court outsole for increased grip on all court surfaces
- R-DST+: improved cushioning for comfort
- Pro Torque Chasis Light: shoe structure that improves stability
- Skinguard: lateral reinforcement for excellent support during directional change
- Internal reinforcement: seamless
- Toe protection: overmoulded material, resistant to abrasion
- Light upper in mesh and TPU
Colour: Hawaiian Surf blue/Black/Fiery Coral
Tension 24 uses Australia Post Parcel Post to deliver your order in the Mellbourne metropolitan areas, regional, country and interstate areas.
Postage is calculated automatically on our website.
Please note that Parcel Post to WA and NT can take between 5-10 working days. If you wish to express post your order, please contact us and we will let you know the additional cost for a more speedy delivery to these remote areas.
For overseas purchases, you need to contact us by email for postage costs.
Online Return / Exchange policy
We offer you a 14 day return, exchange or refund, provided your product has not been used. All products must be returned at your cost in the original manufacturers packaging as you received it from us.
After 14 days, Tension 24 will provide you with an exchange or a store credit to the value of your purchase.
Shipping charges for exchanges and\or credits will be at your cost.