Yonex VCore 100 280g Galaxy Black Tennis Racquet is is a very maneuverable racquet with great spin and power. A little lighter than the VCore 100 300g, this is a good racquet for a good beginner to intermediate player and a little easier to use.
- Namd technology is a revolutionary graphite designed to maintain its flex during fast swing speeds so you can grip the ball to produce aggressive, attacking spin.
- Enhanced Aero Fin technology above the throat allows more string movement on off-centred shots.
- A square-shaped ISOMETRIC shaped head generates a 7% larger sweet spot for greater control without sacrificing power
- New Aero Trench Technology and upgraded Aero Fins - to achieve faster head speeds for increased spin potentials, the new Aero Trench reduces drag by shielding the grommets at the top of the racquet frame.
- New Liner Tech Grommet design - by dramatically reducing the string entry angles in select grommets, the outer main strings are elongated to produce a wider sweet spot, providing greater snap back. With added string movement, players can grab the ball to apply extra spin.
- New frame shape and graphite - using next generation Namd graphite and reducing the size of the yoke, the new Vcore frame allows for more torque, applying more spin to the ball.
Faster racquet maneuverability
Drag reduced by an incredible 11%
Increased spin by 7.3%
Ball and String contact up by 6%
COLOUR: Flame Red or Galaxy Black
MADE IN JAPAN